Поиск Поиск   Последние темы Последние темы   Горячие темы Горячие темы   Список участников  Список участников   Регистрация Регистрация   Вход Вход  
Размещение информации о проведенном аукционе  
Индекс форума » АРЕНДА И ПРОДАЖА ЗЕМЛИ
Автор Сообщение
davestephans

Оффлайн

Recreational grace eludes me. Here's what happened the last time I played basketball: I squared up against the man I defended, determined to not let him get by me again. The ball bounced to me. Check. I slid the ball back. Ball in. To my surprise he threw it back and this time. An attempt to intimidate? Well, I threw him it twice as tough. He rolled me it and place down the ball. What the -- ? " It is our ball," one of my teammates said behind me. I looked around. Whilst everybody else was on offense, defense and I were playing with(https://github.com/pingpongsport/bestpingpong/wiki/Best-Ping-Pong-Paddles-&-How-To-Choose-Them).

The court and its own ways confound me. Does the area. Throughout games of signature, I normally play with with the position of man who brings the rest of the men breakfast muffins.

Step in the basement or rec area and I'm a man. Pool, Ping-Pong -- those parlor games are in my blood that is cowardly and refined. Though they're not always no-contact. My grandfather was a pool participant that is tasteful. He won a $1 wager and spent a night in jail for slugging him.

Ping-Pong suits me because of benign ball and the paddles. Two people locked in battle that was ferocious. It is perfect.

Imagine how happy I was, at the spring of 2000, when Chicago announced its plans to the Summer of Ping-Pong. The year before, the city had enlivened sidewalks and public spaces with countless artfully designed fiberglass cows; now they'd set Ping-Pong tables all around town, at the Field Museum and the Public Library and in several plazas and resorts, and anyone could get a paddle and drama with.

I worked in advertising then. I had a view of the city, by turning at my desk, and that the window behind me brightened with the flowing sun, each summer day. I would stand up and look down on the people walking the streets -- a few were tourists unfettered from demands -- and I wished to stand out there with them.

Summer is the person wistful time, when old memories of drama are awakened by blue skies, and youth, that Eden free of responsibility and duty, has seemingly ended just an hour past. The need is intensified from the monotony your desk has hauled in from winter with it.

I was determined to spend every lunch hour that summer so went looking enthusiasts out, and in sunlight trading functions. What I discovered was lots of ridicule. Some people believed Ping-Pong unappealing's Summer and small-minded; others considered it just plain stupid. Most were indifferent. - https://github.com/pingpongsport/bestpingpong/wiki/Best-Ping-Pong-Tables-&-How-To-Choose

Only one man wanted to play. His name was Jeff, and he was an art director I didn't know well. He had a shaved head and something of a severe expression when you caused him to turn away from his computer. He was the person I was afraid of on my very first day. I asked him when he wasn't certain how I felt when he said yes and wanted to join me for Ping-Pong.

At the start of summer the town gave pocket-sized brochures listing the places of the tables out. The dining table was in the basement of a major chain hotel. Jeff and I walked down Michigan Avenue, and five minutes later we were in the middle of a game.

Jeff was the better player, but maybe not blowouts. He probably won every two out of three. We have to have played with a hundred games. And we were competitive, making expressions and falling after a volley to our knees with dismay or glee.

We did not want to waste any time so we kept walking to the identical resort, took the elevator down and played at a living room as our matches started to intensify. The table in this hotel had the advantage of being empty -- either because nobody knew of it.

It was summertime, after all. Who in their right minds wants to be hanging outside? Jeff and I might have easily played in Daley Plaza, or in the water tower's shadow, but some thing proved the stronger attraction. The felicities of the sun, the season's main attraction, dimmed at the light of our friendliness that was growing and the competition. We couldn't wait to get to a table, so we never played outside. A connection trumped the face pleasures of summer.

Odd to think that it required a Ping-Pong table to make two guys who passed each other in the halls do more than just nod a head in the direction of the other.

I believe it's fair to say many Chicagoans considered a failure's Summer. But I wouldn't have heard his personal lore, and wouldn't have spent some time with this dude, wouldn't have understood that he had a wife and a kid. It was. It was a family matter.

That is what makes me think today that summer, that we adopted each other - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/best-ping-pong-robots-ping-pong-sport/. Playing ping pong with Jeff I discovered, in possibly a narrow but wholly unexpected way, a kindred soul who kept me company, who embedded for me in the center of the workday a little gem of expectation, and who helped to remind me, from the day-to-day enactment of adult responsibility, how enchanting an hour of play can be.

Это сообщение было редактировано 1 раз. Последнее обновление произошло в 12/12/2017 12:08:46

Индекс форума » АРЕНДА И ПРОДАЖА ЗЕМЛИ
Перейти:   
Служба поддержки сайта: 8 (800) 100-99-99, info-torgi@rostelecom.ru
© 2010-2015 Официальный сайт Российской Федерации для размещения информации о проведении торгов
Действует в соответствии с требованиями постановления Правительства Российской Федерации от 10 сентября 2012 г. № 909 "Об определении официального сайта Российской Федерации в информационно-телекоммуникационной сети "Интернет" для размещения информации о проведении торгов и внесении изменений в некоторые акты Правительства Российской Федерации", постановления Правительства Российской Федерации от 30 января 2013 г. № 66 "О правилах направления информации о торгах по продаже заложенного недвижимого и движимого имущества в ходе исполнительного производства, а также о торгах по продаже заложенного движимого имущества во внесудебном порядке для размещения в информационно-телекоммуникационной сети "Интернет", распоряжения Правительства Российской Федерации от 29 июня 2011 г. № 1076-р
и Федерального закона от 21 июля 2005 г. № 115-ФЗ "О концессионных соглашениях"